Monday, December 6, 2010

Job Interview

   As I mentioned before, I got a job interview at Grand Canyon University as an Academic Counselor.  I went in last week and I think the interview went really well.  If I get the job it will be a lot of phone work, seeing as how the students enrolled at GCU are mostly in online programs all over the country.  But, I am looking forward to hearing back from them because this is along the lines of what I want to do.  Granted, i want to do it in a more traditional setting on a university campus, meeting in person with students, but for right now this would be a really great opportunity to get some experience in that field.
  I should be hearing back any day, and hopefully things work out :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a few friends that do academic counseling there and they LOVE the job. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete