Sunday, October 10, 2010

Intern Bonding

   So I've recently realized that I've failed to mention one of my favorite aspects of my internship...which is the other interns I get to see on a daily basis.  It makes the job so much better when I can look forward to seeing the people in the office each day.
   I'm originally from California and have lived in Phoenix for less than a year.  I don't know too many people here in AZ, so it's nice to get to know people who have some similar interests.  Last weekend a few of us interns got together for lunch outside of work, which I enjoyed a lot.
   Basically, the point is that I'm not only getting good experience and something to put on a resume with this internship, but I'm meeting some quality people who are fun to hang out with, which makes it all that much better :)

1 comment:

  1. The bonding of interns will always make your internship easier. You are all in the same proverbial boat. At least you have some companions to complain to if needed. Unfortunately, I am the only one here and can only complain to myself. I am not a good listener for me.

    ReplyDelete