Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

   This past weekend for Thanksgiving I went home to California.  It was such a nice break!  I had a great time seeing my family and my friends who are still back in Long Beach.  Although it was a short four days, it was a much needed relaxing weekend.  I got to see a couple movies too, one of which was The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest.  If anyone has read The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo books, then you know how amazing they are!  And if you haven't, you are missing out, and have to read them when you get some spare time.  The movie was great, and getting to see it was a highlight of my weekend :) Now it's back to the internship for my last week in the office!

2 comments:

  1. I love those books! I will fully admit to shutting myself into my apartment for the weekend and doing nothing but reading them :-) Was this the Swedish version of the movie? I know they are making/made an American version with the girl from Juno.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard so much about those books! I think I'll take your advice and try reading one over the winter break.

    ReplyDelete